Pest Control in Washington,DC
Free Your Home of Pests With Effective Treatment!
Pests in the home can be a nuisance for homeowners to remove.Not only are they a health hazard, they can also ruin your home.Infectious diseases are spread by mice and rats and cockroaches.Termites easily destroy the home's structure by eating away through wood.You should find a trusted pest control service before the problem gets out of control.Relying on the professionals helps curb infestations plus, you?ll save on future costly repairs from termite damage. Pest control experts in Washington will provide effective pest treatment for where you live.
Tackle Pests in your area with the Professionals
Those who live in Washington, know of the uncertain weather patterns especially during hot and cold months.Unfortunately, changing seasons bring about different types of pest problems.Perhaps you have seen wolf spiders, large bed bugs and fire ants to name a few.Pests love the welcoming temperatures in this region; making pest control imperative toward keeping your home safe.However, with a regular pest treatment plan, you'll easily stop pests in their track.Through an evaluation from experts in Washington, you?ll receive effective pest treatment along with tips to add to your regular maintenance schedule.There are a few preventive measures you can start practicing now.
- Seal cracks and opening - Use sealant or caulk to patch up areas that ants, ticks, and other critters can use to get into your home.
- Properly store food - Leftovers and open food containers can quickly lead to an infestation. To fend off pests, make sure to properly store your food. This means cleaning up after every meal or snack, as well as keeping boxes in the pantry tightly shut.
- Throw out trash every day - Regular disposal of trash reduces the likelihood for infestations, as some pests thrive in decomposing matter.
- Minimize clutter - Pests actively look for places to hide so they feed and infest in private. Keep storage areas and living spaces clear and free of clutter, remove piles of clothes, old newspaper stacks, and overflowing closets.
- Have pest control products ready - Even though store-bought pesticides only provide a short-term solution, they can still keep pests at bay until professional help arrives.
Pest Control Steps To Take Now
Call for Professional Pest Control Help!
Professional pest control not only eliminates the pests in front of you, it also protects your home against infestations and damages.Leave ant hills, rodent hideouts, and cockroach infestations in the hands of an experienced pest control professional. For the location of a local pest control company in Washington, browse our directory and sign up today!
Atlas Environmental Pest Cntrl
3807 Minnesota Ave NE Washington, DC 20019
Best Kept Buildings
2200 South Dakota Ave NE Washington, DC 20018
Certified Termite Co
2811 12th St NE Washington, DC 20017
Conquest Pest Control Inc
1712 16th St NW # 705 Washington, DC 20009
Delta Force Pest Management
2478 Alabama Ave SE Washington, DC 20020
Dixon_ÃÂ¶s Pest Control Inc
7410 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC 20012
Home Paramount Pest Control Co
1325 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020
Master Exterminator Svc Inc
5825 Dix St NE Washington, DC 20019
Pro Tech Pest Control Co
2141 Industrial Pkwy # 101 Washington, DC 20016
Safetek Termite & Pest Mgmt
4025 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC 20011
217 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC 20011